Block booking – paying by direct debit for sessions 8 weeks at a time to reduce costs
You must have already registered and paid annual membership to be able to block book classes. If you haven’t registered or paid annual membership yet please click here for instructions.
- Log in to your PaySubsOnline account by clicking here.
- Click the ‘payment’ tab along the top of the page.
- From the menu at the left – which scrolls – select the class that you would like to block book.
- A new window will open where you should click the tick box for each individual that you would like to block book into that session. If you are administering more than one participant you can book more than one at a time into each class.
- proceed through the payment tab with will show £0. This is because there is no payment taken until the start of the next block. You should continue to pay the one-off session fee each week until you receive an email stating that payment has been requested (the email includes the start date of the block).
- Repeat from step 3 for each class that you would like to book into.
If you would like to cancel any of the block bookings please email email@example.com – coaches in sessions are unable to remove you from block bookings themselves.